- Fixed Issue where Flow didn't function with some modern SFTP implementations.
- Fixed Support for macOS High Sierra.
Version 1.7.2 (Reissue)
- Fixed Issue where Mac OS X 10.9.5 codesigning changes caused Flow to think it was "improperly modified."
- Fixed Issue where droplets could potentially fail to authenticate properly.
- Fixed Issue where the remote view selection could fail to be preserved when new items are added to the view.
- Fixed Issue where the generic shared Mac icon failed to render on Lion.
- New Flow is now signed with our Developer ID, in preparation for OS X Mountain Lion's GateKeeper.
- Changed Optimized memory and CPU efficiency for very low-latency transfers.
- Fixed Crash that could occur if an operation failed while transferring a directory.
- Fixed Crash that could occur when closing windows or tabs.
- Fixed Issue where Flow could not delete symbolic links or directories containing symbolic links.
- Fixed Issue where Flow would not select the first item when using the right arrow key to navigate in column-view.
- Fixed Issue where Flow could jump back to the root-directory if the server unexpectedly disconnected.
- Fixed Issue where Flow could inappropriately delete an SSH key's passphrase from the keychain.
- Fixed Issue where the CMD+J keyboard shortcut to edit files did not work in column view.
- Fixed Issue where Flow did not inform the user that an SFTP server unexpectedly disconnected if disconnection occurred before the root directory was determined.
- Fixed Issue where the local view could lose its selection.
- Fixed Issue where double-clicking empty space in the column-view would change the root directory.
- Fixed Issue where deleting the source item for a queued upload would not present an error to the user.
- New Completely re-engineered transfer decision logic. Transfers are now incredibly resilient, using the first available connection rather than depending on one in particular. This resiliency dramatically lowers transfer latency, noticeably speeding up transfers.
- New The transfers view has received a fresh coat of paint and lots of polishing.
- New Flow now automatically switches to the remote-view when you begin a drag to transfer items.
- Changed The connection transcript's scroll bar is now a lighter gray color.
- Fixed Any and all issues relating to Flow "refreshing" a directory's contents after a change (new file, new folder, move, transfer, etc.) and causing the remote-view to snap back to the root directory.
- Fixed Connecting to an inaccessible initial path now simply loads the root directory path, rather than failing.
- Fixed Many, many bug fixes and improvements. Seriously. Tons.
- New Flow's connection transcript view has been reengineered to be dramatically more efficient, especially on low-latency connections.
- Fixed Issue where Flow could jump back to the remote view's root directory after uploading or moving items, or when creating a new file or folder.
- Fixed Issue where Flow's column-view could inappropriately show the view's root-directory contents, or could "blank out" a child directory's contents.
- Fixed Issue where an SFTP server's directory contents could be displayed incorrectly.
- Fixed Issue where Flow could not discover Transmit's bookmarks for importing.
- Fixed Issue where Flow could inappropriately confront the user for stealing Flow.
- Fixed Issue where SFTP connections could fail at simultaneous transfers or QuickLook transfers.
- Fixed Issue where Flow would fail to connect to certain SFTP servers, particularly those from FatCow.
- Fixed Issue where FTP directory listings in a different text-encoding than the control-stream would fail to be parsed correctly.
- Fixed Issue where Flow's editor would substitute certain plain-text combinations with unicode symbol characters.
- Fixed Various bug-fixes and internal improvements.
- Changed User-interface improvements
- Fixed Issue where saving changes while editing a file would fail for an SFTP server whose SSH key's passphrase was not in the keychain.
- Fixed Various bug-fixes and internal improvements.
- Fixed A long-standing bug in Flow's colummn-view, which caused the to be lost.
- Fixed Issue where droplets created for SFTP bookmarks that used SSH key authentication would fail.
- Fixed Issue where QuickLook failed to work on SFTP servers which were authenticated with an SSH Key that required a passphrase.
- New Brand new UI for selection of an SSH key for SFTP authentication.
- New SSH keys can now be selected for usage with individual SFTP bookmarks.
- Fixed Issue where FTP servers that delivered non-UTF-8 encoded text would fail to work with Flow.
- Fixed Tab-bars throughout Flow's UI now blend properly into Mac OS X Lion's textured toolbar.
- Fixed Various bug fixes and improvements.
- Fixed Issue where concurrent SFTP downloads could stall.
- New Brand-new SFTP implementation.
- Fixed Lion compatibility enhancements.
- Fixed Regression introduced in 1.4.6 that could potentially cause a crash when right-clicking in the remote view.
- Fixed Issue where connections to servers over slow connections could incorrectly report the inability to decode the server's data with the current text encoding.
- Fixed Issue with parsing directory listings with items whose filenames contained adjacent spaces.
- Fixed Issue where Flow's editor would open files in a non-UTF-8 encoding even if it was properly UTF-8.
- Fixed Remaining references to "Extendmac" have been unmercifully obliterated.
- Changed Performance improvements.
- Fixed Regression introduced in 1.4.4 in parsing dates whose day was prefixed with "0".
- Fixed Issue with parsing filenames and filesizes from servers running Microsoft's FTP service.
- Fixed Issue where linking remote and local folder navigation could not work.
- Fixed Issue where certain servers would report "Unknown Command" during transfers.
- Fixed Issue where uploads or downloads could be only partially transferred.
- Fixed Issue where dates could be incorrect if the system's date-formatting was not set to English formatting.
- Fixed Issue where the disclosure indicator would not appear on directory downloads even after all children to download were discovered.
- Fixed Issue with directories which could not be overwritten when the user attempted to move them.
- Fixed Issue where the "Always Replace" upload preference could cause a crash.
- Fixed Issue with "Edit with -> Flow" menu item having an incorrectly sized icon.
- Fixed Issue with downloads and uploads for servers which send a 226 (aka transfer-complete) before the transfer is actually finished. Good job, Pure-FTPd.
- Fixed Issue where transfers would incorrect say "Queued" when they were really connecting.
- Fixed Issue where directory downloads would attempt to estimate time remaining before all sub-directories had been listed.
- Fixed Issue where servers that support the "SITE" command, but not "SITE CHMOD" would respond with a 504, causing Flow to sit idle indefinitely.
- Fixed Issue where Flow's editor did not properly handle non-UTF8 files. Any plain-text string encoding is now readable, and preserved in saving.
- Fixed Crasher that could occur during directory listings or transfers when active mode (PORT) is being used.
- Changed Directory downloads whose sub-directories have not all been listed now have "Determining Size..." below the progress bar.
- Fixed Issues with parsing directory listings from Pure-FTPd and Microsoft servers.
- Fixed An issue that caused 550 errors not be handled during moves/renames.
- Fixed Issues that prevented Flow from being used on local FTP connections (or similarly, very very fast connections).
- Fixed Issues where downloads to directories with inadequate write-permissions did not fail with an error, but simply hung instead.
- Changed The transfer direction arrow (upload/download) is only shown on root-transfers now.
- New 2x to 3x faster transfers, in some cases.
- New You can now stop transfers.
- New You can now set permissions on folders recursively.
- New Redesigned transcript view, which makes it far easier for you to help us figure out what's going on internally.
- New Redesigned transfers view.
- Fixed Issue where some transfers could be "Pending" forever.
- Fixed Issue where connections would "reset" to the root of the directory hierarchy after a period of idle time.
- Fixed Many, many improvements to the editor.
- Changed Various user-interface and experience improvements.
- Changed Flow now requires Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard in preparation for the App Store.
- Changed Support for "Local" connections removed.
- Changed Support for SFTP, Amazon S3, WebDAV, and MobileMe iDisk connections temporarily removed.